Alternative plans have been announced for the Wonder Woman Awards in-person event, orginally set for Sunday, February 20, 2022.
Honoring the brightest women in toys, licensing & entertainment, the WiT Wonder Women Awards is an annual celebration of the industry's remarkable thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and changemakers.
Voting is open for all WiT members from December 20, 2021 to January 16, 2022. If you are a WiT member and did not receive your invitation to vote, contact Peg Brom at email@example.com.
2022 AWARD CATEGORIES
Nominations open through September 1, 2021
- Anyone may submit a nominee for a Wonder Woman Award.
- Self-nominations are welcome. You can (and should!) submit yourself for consideration.
- For companies nominating employees, please limit your nominations to one nominee per category.
Submission fees are non-refundable, and are as follows:
- $75 – 1/4/2021 through 2/28/2021
- $100 – 3/1/2021 through 9/1/2021
On the nomination form, tell us why your candidate is deserving of a nomination, and include a bullet list of 3-5 major accomplishments. (Total 300 words or less)
Follow these helpful hints:
- Edit your submission carefully, as the content you provide will be published for voters to review.
- Focus on your nominee’s achievements and accomplishments instead of your personal relationship with her.
- Use a bullet-list when conveying your nominee's accomplishments. This makes it easy for voters to read.
- Review the Voting Criteria on this page and try to address one or more of the questions shown, which will be considered when deciding the final slate of nominees.
- Provide any additional information we should know about your nominee. Files or links to articles, websites, etc. may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
VOTING CRITERIA & PROCESS
The voting criteria is as follows, and will be reviewed by the WIT Nominations Committee:
Have the nominee’s achievements or leadership accomplishments:
- Positively impacted her company, peers, or industry?
- Contributed to the growth or improvement of her company or the toy, licensing or entertainment industries?
- Served as a role model for other individuals or companies in the industry?
All Nominee submissions will be reviewed by the Wonder Women Committee and WiT staff to ensure eligibility is met. A Nominee may be moved to a different category than originally nominated.
All Nominees will be contacted and have the opportunity to accept or decline their nomination prior to the official Final Slate announcement.
Voting for the winners will be conducted by the entire WiT community, including all active WiT members, Chapter Chairs, WiT Board of Directors and Advisory Board.
The organization will announce winners on March 1, 2022, via press release
2020 Special Honorees
Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences
2020 Award Winners
GemC2, Creator of Blinger™
CREATOR / INVENTOR
LICENSOR / ENTERTAINMENT
LICENSEE / MANUFACTURER
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
RISING STAR / CORPORATE
The Toy Book
RISING STAR / CORPORATE
Crazy Aaron's Puttyworld
RISING STAR / INDEPENDENT
RISING STAR / INDEPENDENT
Wonder Woman Awards
PAST AWARD WINNERS
WONDER WOMAN AWARDS FAQ
What is the format of the WiT Wonder Women Awards?
The cocktail reception begins at 6:00 PM; the seated dinner and Awards program begins at 7:30 pm.
What is the suggested attire for the WiT Wonder Women Awards?
Evening or cocktail attire is the norm. Or come straight from Toy Fair in professional business attire.
Is there assigned seating at the event?
Yes. We will try our best to seat you with everyone in your party. Please include any seating requests in the notes section of your ticket purchase and we will try to accommodate. Assigned seating is only guaranteed for full table purchases.
Does the Wonder Women Awards sell out?
Yes, this event has sold out in the past and may sell out again so purchase your tickets today!
Are tickets refundable?
No, all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
I’m a journalist who wants to cover the WiT Wonder Women Awards on Sunday, February 20. Are there tickets for the media?
For press-related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Directions to Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers in New York City
Pier Sixty is housed within the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex, located at 23rd Street and the Hudson River. Vehicles may enter the complex from the West Side Highway between 22nd and 23rd Streets in Manhattan.
WONDER WOMAN AWARDS COVID SAFETY
In order to attend the event, all guests must be fully vaccinated and provide proof-of-vaccination status to enter the event. Proof of vaccination will be accepted in any of the following ways:
- Physical or digital CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card plus Photo ID
- New York City COVID Safe Pass smartphone app plus Photo ID
- New York State Excelsior Pass plus Photo ID
- An official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state or country where the vaccine was administered plus Photo ID